CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

World Blood Donor Day



Date: Sunday, 14th June 2009


Place: Health promotional centre


Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM


I arrived there at almost 9AM, I think. The ministry of health then came and sat at their places. Speeches was the starter. After another speech, some people acted about donating blood. Then, the singing performance by us volunteers were next and last. We did a good job! ;) Then, we went outside to do warm ups with the help of a fitness zone dude. It was fun.




We also had the opportunity to take pictures with the Jollibee and Ideal mascots =D





We went to our post at 10AM. My post mates were Achie, Akmal, Adhwa and Nurul.




Our post was blood golf. The aim of the game was just like any othe golf games. You have to score the ball in the hole and if you do, you'll win 10 coupons. Sounds easy, right? Well, it's not! Hahahaha. From 10 until 12, there were only 2 people who managed to score out of God knows how many people.













It was fun to see the outgoing people go nuts about it.


Our post was between Dice of life;




and a game which I don't remember it's name. It's a game where you throw the balls in the baskets. The posted people were Muammar, Aqiel, Nas, Arif, Apil and Fifah.


Oh, Nas was on of the victims arrested in blood jail! =D Hahahaha.






and so was Apil;

We also had a fun time karoake-ing. Some guys karaoked from noon till the end of the carnival. Whoaaa~ Hahahaha

Anyways, after seeing Nas painted face. Adhwa and I decided to get one ourselves. Well, Adhwa wanted his arm to be painted instead of his face. A lot of people got their face painted especially the volunteers.







Then, the clock striked at 2:30ish and he came =) So, my post ended and I hanged with him. Wewent to the reptile house. I've held the snakes, iguana and monkey. I wanna hold them again... I wonder if my parents will allow me to own a monkey...

















Other pictures

















P/S: You can't tell how much I miss you.



It was a really fun and memorable day =) I hope there is going to be something like this again. Oh, and I had to attend Majlis Doa Selamat for my mom, grandparents, aunts and uncles since they were departing to Mecca at 1AM. It was supposedly at 6PM but was delayed. Good thing though cause then I have more time spent with my beloved mom =)


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: