CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Second last day of school

We had no Psychology class. Yay!!! =D GP class wasn't really fun for me. I guess I miss Mr.Chris Rockwell =p He flied back to Sydney to visit his sick mother last, err, week? Anyways, he'll be back after the holidays =) As for Economics, we only studied for 30 minutes and full time on English Literature.

ECONOMICS






Since there was no Psychology, Nora, Aimee, Liyana and I hanged at the ampitheatre. As Aimee left, Nira came. We did some snap! snap! Nora really loves to raid my wallet and take out the loots (-_-") Btw, I'm a 100 plus drunkie =p Hahahaha, you would know why if you were there =D














I'm going to miss you guys =) See you next term and don't forget to do your homeworks!

This picture is my number 1 =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: