CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First day of school term


So, school started yesterday, despite the rapidly increasing swine flu. Some people argued, as you might've heard before, "What's education if our health is at risk?" That, as everybody now know, is a big failure to convince MoE for another week of holiday and of course, the extra holiday was for us to stay at home, to quarantine ourselves in hopes for the flu rates to fall but what did we do? We go out to Malls, here and there, crowded places which can still cause spreading. So, of course, MoE thought we were just wasting our time. They might as well thought, we use mask there, what's the problem with using mask at school? Wait, why am I using WE? I didn't go to mall or any crowded places since I wasn't allowed. The only places I'm only allowed to go to are the low-populated areas. That's one reason why I'm dying to go to school. 3 weeks of holiday, no visual contacts with friends. No watching movies. I had to cancel hang outs. I was bored as hell but of course, there were fun times. Again, why am I using the term HELL? I don't know if it's boring. Hell usually reminds of pain. Hahaha, can you see how jobless I am right now?

Anyways, back to school, PS wasn't really that 'enjoyable', if you get what I mean. Well, actually you don't. Then, Psychology, Mr. Najib wasn't there and this English man came and informed us that Sir. Najib won't be around til this Saturday and because of that, this English teacher will be our substitute. He, however, went out of the class to do his business. Now, that class was enjoyable! =p


GP was okay-okay. Mr.Chris was back and heck, I missed him! Hahaha, that sounds wrong. I don't miss him as in romance. It's just that, his method of teaching has always been able to wake me up. Always interesting especially on current affairs day and as I've posted before, a teacher temporarily replaced him as he had to go back to Sydney and I have to say, GP, for me then, become quite dull. Hahaha.


Then, Economics. Zita was "Eh, apakan tu, Dang?" Yup, there it was, written in red ink at the end corner of the whiteboard. "Second assesment dates". Hahaha, I ain't ready! 3 Economic papers in one week! and I'm like, confused again and again with that friggin topic. Hahahaha. Last but not least, Elite. It was okayyy. Not boring. Not fun. Plain okay. Hahaha.




I hope my friends and I will be fine. I mean, school could be is listed as a 'crowded place' Some may use mask but as Sister Feena told me, it isn't that effective and as Mr. Chris told us;

"Masks aren't 100% effective. The oxygen in your mask will all be breathed in by you and as you breath in again, the outside oxygen will get in, including the bacterias in it. So, if you wear mask, somehow, the bacteria will still end up getting in or out of the mask." (Something like that!)


XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: