CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm fine =)

Okay, I had this post I wanted to post but I felt that it's too personal. Hahahaha. Save it in my diary then ;)

Oh, and there's something people should know about me, especially guys. I have a reason why I'm posting this ;) ;

1- I won't show the guy who I'm interested in that I like them unless they show me first.

2- I won't tell the guy who I'm interested in "I'm in-love with you" or "I like you." I only do "I'm in-love with you TOO." or "Well, I like you TOO." It's not that I don't have the guts to tell them first. I just prefer it if the guys does it first. In my book, that's a guys chore. I find it ugly when a girl does it BUT if the girl is about to leave somewhere and may not see him anymore or sees him less and wants to tell the guy that she likes them, then, I find that pretty. Hahahaha. That's the way I am. That's the way I view it.

3- Show me that you like me. Show me that you love me. Show me that you need me. THEN, I'll do the same. Of course, this is only to the people who I'm into.

4- You broke my heart or you left me, I won't go crawling back to you, begging for another chance. The hell with it. It's your effing lost, not mine. I have something called 'pride' and it's big.

5- And definitely, after a break-up or an ended fling, I won't go saying or texting, "I need time to get over you.", "Pease, don't leave me.", "I'm gonna kill myself!", "I'm sorry I dumped you, let's go back together.", "I can't stop thinking of you, it was so stupid of me to leave you." Etc. etc, blalalalala.

6- I'm not gonna go suicidal or cut my wrists just because of a dude. It's such a stupid action to do so. Why do that? Families are there to support you. Friends are there to lend a shoulder. The RIGHT musics are there to get the stress out.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: