CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I should sleep now

It's 2 in the morning. Why am I not sleeping when I'm supposed to? Well, I've just finished editing my GP presentation for tomorrow today. We actually had this presentation thingy last week but Mr. Chris explained that the 2 best pairs are going to present again the next week, which is today. Well, any Mr. Chris students would know about this. Huargh. I surely didn't expect we were picked (-_-") How did I end up doing this late? Well, it's a last minute thing, hahaha. I mean, I did the previous presentation last minute, so, I think I'm gonna be okay later on. Let's just hope I won't be yawning alot during presenting. That would be uber embarrassing! Okay, just to be on the clear side, I did my presentation editing at 11PM [FYI, I had to make Shepherd pie for today's sale] but, unfortunately for me, the computer got sleepy and a problem came up causing me to lose all of my work. Nice, huh? Thank Goodness I saved last week presentation on the pendrive, therefore, I didn't have to do it from scratch but of course, I had to do the editing all over again. Oh, speaking of the sale, an information to all PTEM student, PRS is having another sale but this time, it's food and book sale. You guys better notice the flyer's we tacked on the notice board, Nas and I skipped our precious lunch for that and lemme tell you this, sticking flyer's isn't easy as it sounds, especially when you're not allowed to stick it to just anywhere. My feet's are a bit swollen. Hahahaha.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: