CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The sun was sunny but I was a bit rainy

As for today. Things went fine. We had Economics from 1PM until 3PM. Extra class! I was sleepy for the first 45 minutes but then, I got interested and I felt that the clock ticked away quickly. I remembered looking at the clock, it was 2PM, then, when I viewed it again, it was 2:45PM! Hahaha. If only that happens everyday. During PS, he unexpectedly succeeded to make me feel happy in just one second. We talked. We laughed and listened to his iPod. Hmm, what was that song he wanted me to listened to?? It was a nice song BUT I was a bit angry during lunch. However, these ladies actually turned that word into an oxymoron. So, I was happily angry. Hahaha.








The only girl missing was Nira.

"She walked by multiple times and you just sat there. You looked right at her. Is she a nobody to you? Why aren't you acting like she's important? She hates this feeling. She hates it. She wanted it to be over but as she looked in the mirror, it can't be over as she's still with you or when you don't change. As I asked her if she wants to end this all, end this misery, end this tears, her heart goes out screaming, 'I can't end this when I'm still in-love with him!' She hates it when you choose THEM over HER ALL the time. I wonder, 'Did she made the right decision?" ----- by who? ;p


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: