CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Now,wasn't that nice?


Event: Mel's birthday surprise

Venue: The Amphitheatre

Time: Lunch time, 12:05 PM - 1:00 PM

Date: 11th July 2009, Saturday



Obviously, it was fun =D Since my period after that was PS, I didn't have to be in a hurry to get into class.
















The chocolate cake was nyummy but I didn't get the chance to get the scrumptious looking cupcakes =( Hahahaha.









So, me and Nir went to the library. We had "Nira & Zira talk" I was pretty bummed about something because we saw this thing even more cleared but then, he came in and I've totally forgotten what we were talking about.



Hahahaha. I don't get it. Why do people think I rejected you? Did you think I rejected you? I did not. I repeat, I DID NOT. Some said, I rejected you indirectly. No, I didn't! Hell no!!! I should know if I've rejected you!! You should know that you were the one who walked away. In your view, you may think you're letting me go to another guy, to make me happier but in my view, you walked away. I admit that I had a stronger feeling for the other guy but I was in the midst of evaluating both of you and as weeks passed by, I realised my feeling for you were becoming clearer and stronger.

You were the one who was there when I was depressed. You were there when I needed someone to talk to (aside from Nira and my sister. Haha) You were there to make my night fun even though it was annoying when you called me at 2 in the morning. Adaka patut~ Hahahaha. You were there to abolish my worries but I was too blind to see. Gosh, they weren't kidding about "Love is blind." Hahahaha. It hurts to suddenly know you had a girlfriend. WoWeee. Hahahahaha but you're single now. **WinkWink** Hahahahaha, kes crack dah aku ani. Don't mind me readers~ but if there's a chance, I'll take it. I'm not begging for a chance, just praying for a miracle. Hahahaha, apakan??? Again, I'm crack. I think I had too much chocolate truffles!



XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: