CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BBQ night

Last Saturday night marks the BBQ night at Fidz house. Hahaha, that sounds sort of formal. Anyways, I was really crazy. I'm okay with it though. My craziness isn't the type that offends people but instead, makes them laugh and saying "Okay kau kh?" , these are the pictures;
........................................................

...............................................

...................................


FIDZ, tag the picture, yeah! Hahaha =p I'll tag the bingo night pictures A.S.A.P. Thanks, love ya!

Alai Nina then told us to come down, shouting "Main lotto!!" I was like, staring at Fidz and asked, "Isn't that, like main judi??" and my replial was "Hahahaha, antah ehh.." Hahahaha. The kids just called them lotto when actually it was bingo. We had fun playing and the house was totally noisy! I won manisan syrup laaa =p My little brother was under a lucky star that night. It's like, every card he holds, he definitely bingo it.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: