CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

B.I.N.G.O night


So, after the day of the BBQ night, we continued our family time at Faiz's house. There was no barbequed chicken though [Alaaa] since it wasn't a BBQ night. It was BINGO night! =D Hahahaha.



I didn't win any chips more =(





But I did managed to win 2 prizes though =D



However, my brother managed to win 4/5 and my sister managed to win 5/6 (o-O")


Hahahaha, congrats to them.

Fidz, did you guys used the onions and flour that you won dahhh?? =p =p I bet your pepsi is all in your tummies and excreted already. Hahaha.



I can't wait for another BINGO night =)





"Hahaha. You are so evil tonight, Zir!"

Lil Fidz

P/S;

Taylor Lautner, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! Hahahaha. ♥♥♥♥♥

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: