CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Changes

I had a new haircut last, last friday. It was quite like a random haircut cause I wasn't sure what style I wanted. I was just bored with my hair. The result was awesome =)


Then, just yesterday, I bought myself a new pair of school shoes. Well, my last school shoes, I only wore them for 29 days. The PRS head of discipline kindly told me that it got alot of attention for the fact that it's heels. Some told me that I have to since PRS is one of the role-models students. Blalalala. Anyhoo, I love my new shoes =)

So, I'm changing YOU like I've changed my hair style and I'm changing HIM like I've changed my shoes.

"Let it change the past that we had..."

"You seriously should talk less and act more..."

XOXO, Zira Lee

0 comments: