CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just an update

Economics test was... Well, I just guessed all the answers without looking at the questions. I seriously did not have the mood. It was MCQ anyways, so, who knows, maybe I get lucky and some of my jumbled up questions are correct. Mr.Boyce had to go and he divided the class into 3 groups. We had to mix with the other ELite class. Lynna and I were trying to figure out this poem which Mr.Boyce gave to us earlier that lesson. Oh well..

Here is the thing. Dear friends from anywhere who reads this;

I, Zira Lee, am no longer in-love or crushing to any of my old crushes nor flings since weeks ago. I just felt like informing you guys that.

So, am I crushing on anyone new right now? That is for you to figure it out. ;)
Tomorrow is gonna be a very busy day... Waittasec, is there a football match going on? Cause I can hear some excited cheering, squeling and screaming from here.

"Don't spit on me and shame yourself, cause you wish you were someone else."

XOXO, Zira Lee

0 comments: