CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

(+) & (-)

I have always tried to think positive things about people. Everybody. Eventhough if I dislike you, I'd still have something good to say about you or at least try to think of something good about you. I'm an optimist. Every time I act like a pessimist, I always turn it around by being an optimist. I believe in miracles and I do believe in possibilities but on the latest thing that I truly didn't give up due to being an over-optimist, I ended up in pain. So, that's when I realise, it's good being an optimist and a positive thinker but at the same time, I also need to be a pessimist sometimes because thinking of negative things are not always bad as it puts you in reality.

"You had a good girl, good girl but didn't know how to treat her."

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: