CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Listen to me;

To be honest, it did sting and I felt being backstabbed but overall, I don't care. I know you readers may be confused but I'm pointing this news to some particular people[s]. Again, it did sting and stabbed my heart but not strong enough to break nor tear my heart. Your heart-stabbing knife was so-so tumpul =) I wanted to cry, actually, you know, to feel better. I wanted to cry not because of missing you but because I regret not ending it first and choosing you over another guy. I was like, "Damn it, come on and fall tears!" but it didn't fell. No tears wanted to fall. I guess God was telling me that it isn't worth to cry for you. This did not happened once nor twice, it was more. I usually end up looking at the mirror and smiled cause it hit me, I didn't lose anything.

"The hurt start to fade, and then that's when I knew, I was through with you!"

"I'm only 16. I still have a long way to go..."

XOXO, Zira Lee

0 comments: