CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

vulnerable Zira

Hey, readers. I'm currently depressed. Something horrid happened a few days ago. Sighh. Only Sister Feena and Nira knows my current problem. Tears couldn't stopped rolling out of my eyes that particular night. It's painful but I can deal with it. Its hard to forget but I can live with it. It's unbearable but I will surely survive. Sister Feena wasn't out of my sight until now. She slept in my room last night so I wont feel lonely. She made me laugh all night long. She gave me advises and possibilities plus facts.I'm grateful to have her as a sister.I had to swallow two panadol pills to get rid of that awful headache.I've never had such a terrible headache!Ho-Hum,unexpectable things can happen but there's always a reason. Sister Feena and Nira's reason were highly acceptable. Anyways,I woke up around 11:54PM. I couldn't continue sleeping. I was feeling uncomfortable. I haven't fit myself into that status. My heart couldn't accept it yet and I assure you, if I had a weak heart, I'll be in ICU right now, inhaling oxygen through the mask (just a figure of speech)I watched Television. MTV to be precise,I wanted to discover new meaningful songs so I can sing my heart out while bursting into tears. Music is my therapist, other than my diary. Anyways, this is all.

Note:

At least,I managed to laugh and smile =)Like he had always said:

"laughter is the cure to pain"

and I'll be doing that a lot!


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: