CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Finally

Ahhh, feels so great to get back to the Internet social world =) I'm currently at the Battlezone. My laptop was attacked by a virus and it is still in a coma and will go into surgery soon. Get what I mean?? Hahaha. It's so boring without my lappy =( I can't play Pet society from my facebook account. I can't listen to songs or watch videos from YouTube. I can't even get myself into my TAGGED account nor my hotmail!!! The fact that my credit is so low, I can't blog nor check my friendster plus facebook that much from my handphone. If I'm lucky, I'll get my hands on my sisters lappy **Grinning** 3 more days to go and I can't hardly wait. I've finished reading both Twilight and Pretty little devils already. I started reading Twilight on the 18th and lets say a lot of things I had to do on that day, so, the result is me finishing the book on the next day. Pretty little devils started this afternoon and yeap, done! Ohh, how I wished I've bought more books =( I'm planning to buy the Shopaholic book sequels. I'll borrow the first sequel from sister Feena. If I find it enjoyable, then, I'll buy the other sequels.

Notes:

  • I can't reply the texts on 'Shoutmix' CBox as it does not appear on the handphone mode. So, I'd probably reply it in my CBox. Hehehe.
  • I've added some pictures on my Miri post =). Just for some viewing.
  • I miss them all ="(
XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: