CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged by Nira

Rules

1. Put your iTunes or Media Player or etc on "shuffle" mode.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Put comments in brackets after the song name.

5. Tag 6 people

Are you male or female?
I'm yours - Jason Mraz
(Ehh?Hahaha)

Describe yourself
Wake me up when September ends - Greenday
(Hahaha,September already ended!Wake me up!!)

What do people feel when they're around you?
Cry - MandyMoore
(Hahahaha, they saw me crying?)

Describe your current relationship
Miraie - Kiroro
(Uhh, translation?)

Where would you like to be now?
Breathless - Shayne Ward
(Hahaha, Where's that?)

How do you feel about love?
Ghost of you - MCR
(They're dying to me?)

What's your life like?
Piece of me - Ashlee Simpson
(Hmm, past?)

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
What hurts the most - Cascada
(Whoa!!)

Say something wise
Get out - JoJo
(Hahaha, nice!)

If someone say "is this okay" you say
Khayalan Tingkat Tinggi - Peterpan
(Oh-kayyy...)

How would you describe yourself?
So what- Pink
(Yeah!!I'm a rockstar who is a survivor!!Hahaha)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
I don't need a man - PCD
(Hahaha,what a come back!=D)

How do you feel today?
This is me - Demi Lovato
(I'm gonna let the light shine on me today?)

What is your life's purpose?
Stick with you - PCD
(Who's the you?Him?Uhh...)

What is your motto?
It's my life - Bon Jovi
(Yeahhh...I soo totally agree!)

What do your friends think of you?
Misery business - Paramore
(I always get what I want like stealing other peoples guy?Haha!)

What do you think of your parents?
Love song - Sara Bareilles
(I'll write them a love song anytime)

What do you think about very often?
Ai Mei - Rainie Yang Cheng Li
(I may not know its translation but I do know that it's about a break-up (o-O))

What is 2+2?
My Heart - Paramore
(Hahahaha,my heart only beats for 2+2?Astagah~)

What do you think of your
best friend?
Since you've been gone - Kelly Clarkson
(Which best friend are we typing about?The ex best friend?)

What do you think of the person you like?
Graduation(Friends Forever) - Vitamin C
(Thinking of that "day" in JUNE,isn't that when we acted in beauty is a beast?)

What is your life's story
My heart will go on - Celine Dion
(Whoa!Thats deep!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The time is now - John Cena
(Humbug~Hahaha)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Bring me to life - Evanescene
(So,I'm a lost soul who needs to be re-lived?Hahaha)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Dirty little secrets - All-American Reject
(hahaha,niiice! :p)

What will they play at your funeral?
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
(Awww...Ehehe)

What is your hobby/interest?
The call - Regina Spektor
(Ohh,I'll come back when you call me)

What is your biggest fear?
In the shadows - The Rasmus
(I'm haunted to be wanted??(?_?))

What is your biggest secret?
If I were a boy - Beyonce
(cause I know how it hurts,when you lose someone you wanted because they've taken you for granted!Hmm?)

What do you think of your friends?
Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold
("Got nothing againts you and surely I miss you" Awww,ehehe)

What will you post this as?
From the bottom of my broken heart- Britney Spears
((o-O))

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: