CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged by Maira

I tag:
(If you've done it, you can ignore it =) I just need your names... Hee)

1- Nira
2- Lil Fidz
3- Shaikh
4- Lina
5- Izzah
6- Maira
7- Sister Feena(Eventho I havent linked you, hehe)
8- Anden
9- Asyraf

How you know 1?
- My Bestie =) Oh, and classmate.

What would you do if you never met 2?
- **GASP** That would be, so unacceptable! She's my BCF!

What would you do if 3&4 dated?
- Hmm, Shaikh and Lina? Ehehehe, that'll be interesting, hee **Winks**

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- Hahaha, I don't think so. Firstly, they're both STRAIGHT GIRLS. Secondly, No.6 is definitely unavailable ;)

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- Yeap, inside and out =)

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
- Yeap.

Tell me something about 9.
- Funny and crack, hahaha.

What language does 2 speaks?
- English, Malay... Apa lgi Fidz? Kedayan? British? Ehehe.

Who is 3 going out with?
- I dunnoe a... SHAIKH!!! Siapa?? Hee

How old is 4?
- 16.

5?
- 16 too.

Who is 6 favourite singer?
- Err, I dunnoe a... MAIRA!!! Who's your fave singer?? Haha.

7 ?
- Leona Lewis, Nidji, Mariah Carey, SuJu (Super Junior) and Big Bang.

Is 8 single?
- I think so.

What is 9 last name?
- Rosli.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- Hmm, I think we would make a great and interesting LESBIAN couple ;p Hahaha, kn, Nir?

Which school does 2 go to?
- She used to school at PGGMB Sungai Akar but now, SMB.

What do you like about 3?
- He's "THE" funny Al-Berto. Hahaha.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: