CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Korean band? Me?

My sister showed me this video clip of Big Bang, Haru Haru

I'd have to say that they're kinda great =) I really love this song. They're the first Korean band that I like and probably adore, hee, other than F4 which is already old school. Err, wait, F4 is Taiwanese, right? Err, and Big Bang IS Korean, right? Hahaha, I'm confuse ba... Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese, they have the same features! They're language sounds are the way we can recognize them. Like Kedayan Melayu baa... We can tell that they're Kedayan when they speak it.



Ohh, and that guy **Pointing** is totaly cute! Hahahaha =D That one is even more cuter! Err, what's his name? Err, something 'Top' That's what sister Feena said...


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: