CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I find it therapeutic

I'll be going to Miri this Saturday with my uncle and two aunts. Yeay, yeay, hee. I haven't visited Miri since Form 2 which is 2005. My dad was worried about the rising crime there. He's a securitive type of person. It was kinda weird at that time. I mean, my family were used going to Miri for about 3-5 times a year. Suddenly, due to the increasing crime such as bag-snatching, kidnapping and car-jacking, we're stuck at home on the holidays. We could've travelled to other countries but our parents aren't having a holiday. Anyways, I'm so gonna shop! Shop! Shop! like there's no tomorrow, hahaha. Waitta minute. Cancel that thought. I'll be shopping like there's no tomorrow on the 26th until the 29th. I'll be going to KK with my sister, brother, two amits, Iring, Faiz, Afiq, Hana and Sufi (Sibling cousins). It isn't gonna stop me from shopping crazily this Saturday though! Hehehe. Both places may not be very far but I'll definitely be enjoying it. Since dad allowed us to go there, my guess is it's either Miri's crime rate has fallen or he knows we are in good hands =) and also, maybe because Sister Feena and I had been bugging him to bring the family to go to Miri, ehehehe. Miri and KK would definitely help me feel lotsa and lotsa better =) Shopping IS considered as a therapy for some girls.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: