CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

16th December 2008

A few days ago, Iring, Sister Feena and I, along with Amir went shopping around 10:30AM. Of course, we have a breakfast first. I don't remember the restaurant name but it has a buffet which ONLY costs $5.90. Come on, you gotta agree that $5.90 is super cheap! And the foods were really nyummy! Thanks for the lanja, ying =D Oh, and thanks also for insisting to buy the outfit which I had my eye on for me =) We went to this place I don't know, The Mall, Jaya Hypermart. Bought a clothing at the Mall **Big Grin** This wont stop me from buying more clothes at KK though!

Note:

Oh, Fitri is definitely back in Brunei now. Welcome home, cousin! =) Did ya had a great time at KK?

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: