CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a layout job

As you may see,I have a new layout.I actually had the intention to delete this blog and create a new one. Start of a new chapter in my "book of life".Start of a fresh one.I wanted to throw my past away since there's a lot here.Then,it knocked me.We can NEVER ever throw/forget away our pasts,no matter how hard we try.Unless,of course,if you get amnesia but then again,you'll want to know your past in order to know who you are.So,past is not forgetable.Anyways,I've been with this blog for 400+ days already and I love this blog.Plus,I had a lot of other beautiful memories.My posts are about 175 already.I've put too much effort in this blog already!I wanted to change my link but naaah~ I wanted to make it private but again,naaah~ This layout is only temporary though.I still want to create my own layout.I missed my old layout already!It's weird.Seeing a different layout. At least,the older layout had some personal edits.Hee.I just felt like I need a new layout.Go figure.I don't have the urge to blog for awhile,making me to have no urge to create my own lay.I also don't have the urge to go friendster-ing nor facebook-ing.The excitement just fade away since that incident. I have a lot of editing to do.Oh,and if your link is not there,please do inform me =)Thank you...
XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: