CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Miri

I didn't buy any clothings at Miri, huhuhu... Sister Feena bought like, 3 or 4 clothings, lucky her. It's just that the clothes that I like are either too small or too big or it doesn't have enough fabrics, get what I mean? If I wasn't a Muslim, I'll definitely buy it. I could wear a cardigan or jacket with it but then, the fashion would not be seen... Anyways, going to Miri wasn't a total loss. The first thing I bought there were a pair of new boots. Gah hh, I LOVE THEM!! They were the last pair and they fit my foots perfectly! Lucky me. We went to Belle's bookshop afterwards. I've bought a book written by Nancy Holder, Pretty little devils and a currently hot-in-the-seats book written by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, yay me!! Sister Feena bought herself one too and she told me that I don't have to wait and watch the movie first, just read it. Pheww. I'm really excited to read it =D Anyways, the total costs are about RM60, meaning BN$30, cheap, huh? Yes? No? I've bought other stuffs too but I don't have to type them down. I want to buy a book Nira showed to me around August. It was a book written by Meg Cabot. The book seems fun to read and Nira seemed to enjoy reading it. I have a picture of her to prove so! Hahaha. There's a big collection of Meg Cabot books at Belle's bookshop but most of them were the princess diary sequels and some others. None of them looked like the book Nira show ed to me. While going back to Brunei, we stopped by Casbah, London Kebab, thanks for the lanja, mit! It was the perfect time for me to eat Casbah kebab because I was craving them!Haha =D and oh my God, the kebab is really de-li-cous! You readers should try them. There are a lot of choices though. Mine was black pepper kebab which costs $5.00. I think most of them costs $5.00. Ok, this is all, 7 more days to KK and I MUST buy a new piece of clothing! I MUST! Ya hear me? I MUST!!! Hahahaha ;)


Gingerbread house

It looks tasty that I could just ngap it! Hahaha



Daniel Wu

Hahaha, if it was the real him instead of a poster. It's not clear though. I was in a rush!



Casbah London kebab

I'm craving for them again... (^^,")


Twilight and pretty little devils



XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: