CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Notes. Notes. Notes

I'll be going to KK tomorrow. Yeaa~ The awaited day has finally come. Thanks to Nini, she gave Amir and I some Malaysian money. Thanks to Amit, for letting us join. Thanks also to mom and dad. Thanks for the tickets. Thanks for the expenses. Thanks for the money. I know for you, mom and dad, it's not a big deal because, well, it isnt. Travelling to KK is kinda like, a normal thingy. I'm just being a grateful daughter =) So, thank you very, very much =)

To Nira:

I hope I'll see you there =) We have soo much too catch up on, darl. Hanging out together there would be mucho fun!! =D, Love ya!

To Fitri:

Thanks cousin! =) I'll be careful. Ohh, and I'll write down the chocolate in my shopping list book, hee... Ohh, and I look-look around lh~ Btw, can you show me your boots when I hang out at your house? Who knows, maybe I'll steal them! Muahahaha... Just kidding =D, Love ya too!

To people who celebrate Christmas:

Merry Christmas to you guys. Especially to you, Judy. If you have plenty of presents, share-share la~ Hahaha, kidding! I'll see you soon =) Love ya too, dear ;)

Note:

I don't celebrate Christmas, ok? Hee... Invited? Yes. Well, sometimes, my dads friends whom are not muslims (of course), invites us and of course, we DO NOT eat most of the foods, just some which are confirmed HALAL. Fish probably. Candy? Have to be careful... Come on, they may not be halal. We're not invited this year... Cause they're not in Brunei. Hahaha... Invited doesnt count as celebrating =) It's not like we listen to stories under the Christmas trees and do carols plus having Thanksgiving, right?? So, end of discussion.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: