CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagged by Lina

First get a pen & paper. When you choose names, make sure it's people you actually know. Go with your first instinct. DO THIS NOW!

1. First, write then numbers 1 through 11 in a column
2. Beside number 1 & 2, write down any two numbers you want
3. Beside 3 & 7, write down then names of members of the opposite sex
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family) in the 4th, 5th & 6th spots
5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10 & 11

DO THIS NOW, WITHOUT READING AHEAD TO THE ANSWER.

My answer:

1. 3
2. 21
3. Him
4. Nira
5. Sister Feena
6. Hjh Hasidah
7. Daus
8. Graduation(Friends forever)
9. Decode
10. This is why I'm hot
11. The high road

The Answer Key:

1. You must tell (the numbers in spaces 1 & 2) people about this
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out
4. You care most about the person you put in 4
5. The person you name in 5 is the one who knows you very well
6. The person in 6 is your lucky start
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in 3
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7
9. The 10th space is the song that tells you most about your mind
10. The 11th answer is the song telling you how you feel about life.

NOTE:

I agree with some of them =) Coincidence? Hehehe. Well, no.6 is my mom, so, she is a lucky start, make that star for me. No.5 is my sister whom I tell almost everything. No.11 IS a song that I currently feel about life, I guess. I do care about No.4. Hahaha, and I think I'm hot alla time? Guess people, do I think that alla time? Or do I not? **Winks**

I tag : I'm kinda lazy to tag, so, help yourselves, people =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: