CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Procrastinator who?Procrastinator Zira

Okey...I'm bored, totally bored...Oh,and guess what?I'm still having my qualifying exam and it's...well,no comment...I hope I pass,I really do... and tomorrow is Science exam. I NEED to pass... It was such a shocker, well not really, I expected it but it was my first time failing Science, which was last Mid-year exam... Huhuhu...**Sigh** I keep telling myself to start revising since what, 13? But did I ever? A big no-no... To be honest, I feel kinda threatened when I know that my friends revise from 4am or at night... I mean, at 4am I'm still sleeping soundly... They're all working they're brain off at home while I'm still slacking around. I need to start revising! I gotta stop this last minute revise, I mean 45 minutes is so not enough. I'm not gonna get unexpected credits all the time... If I still do get them, I NEED more distinctions...

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: