CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Stupid addiction

People, have you ever stopped an addiction before?Any addiction?Well, I have before but they're just like biting nails or chatting 24/7,they're easy to get over with. I had a new addiction last week, it was my first and its very sweet but then, I had to stop it since yesterday. It's killing me inside!!! Huhuhu... I do not bother to tell this addiction. Maybe I should quote it like this :

"It's like a smoker trying to stop smoking."

I hate for the fact that I had to stop this. You'd probably know how I feel, right, boyfriend?Probably not. Sighh, don't mind me readers, I'm just doing my blog-therapy...Friends, please don't bother to ask me, I'd rather not talk to you guys about this addiction of mine cause it just makes me craves for more. Damn it!

XOXO

2111{L}1991

Zira Lee{L}Den Blanco

0 comments: