CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Wednesday night

ZiranDen-2119

Anyways, forget about the addiction. Last Wednesday night, I had Economics tuition. I looked at the ticking clock for every 5 minutes, hmm, or maybe seconds. Hahaha... wanna know why I was soo eager for the class to end?Well, it's because I had a dinner date with my goalkeeper at Jolibee, hehehe... I had a crave for Jolibee the day before and I told him that I want to eat there, so, we did. We didn't feel scared to get caught cause my parents and his parents know that we're eating there, no lying acquired, see?Hahaha...We ate number c3 from the menu.

Nyummm...

Oh, and when we just going to start eating, there were no cutlery!So, my baby went to get it and when he got up, he told me to guess who came and guess who did? The Ali family,ahaha,hello Nyra!Ehehe...Kedapatan tia...Hahaha...We talked, joked and etc.

Note:

Fee, thanks for accompanying Anden when I was still in class and thanks also for the doa about the rain to stop, ehehe...There were only little rain when we arrived there but it stopped after we finished eating...Pheww!

XOXO

2111{L}1991

Zira Lee{L}Den Blanco

0 comments: