CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Pictures

oooo~ There's a Jacob's can back there! Hehehe,sajaa~

Arrgh!!!Isn't his cat soo adorable?Huhuhu,I wanna hug it!!!Ohh,my cottonball **Coughing** I mean,ohh his cottonball,hahaha...He put some pictures in my pen-D and this is also one of my favourite! =) Btw, tomorrow, bring your phone a... cause I want to bluetooth that command and conquer word picture that you have made and taken =)


Oh,and I soo enjoyed spending time with you yesterday =) Even though it's just at HuaHo...Hahaha...We should do it again,hehehe...Love ya!


To some of you who are curious[I know who,hehehe], he came to meet me after I finished my Economics tuition...Sighhh...Lap youhh...Hahaha...

[2111] Z & A [1991]

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: