CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Certificates

I received these certificates since last July, I think. Both are from the Science competition. I thought I've lost because there was no news about it since forever.
These were my certificates


The design bookmark certificate[endangered animals]

The pamphlet certificate[recycling]

My brochure and bookmark


I really enjoyed making them. It was soo much F.U.N! The one that I loved to makes was the bookmark because, well, it's because of animals... Recycling is also kinda important to me. Like Shaikh said;


"Stop global warming!"


I agree!!!


THANKS TO:


My sister, Fina Lee, for letting me to use her laptob and making my endangered animals poem grammar even better.


My dad, for the computer's ink.


My mom, for insisting to pay for any cost.


XOXO


1991[L]2111


Zira Lee

0 comments: