CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mamaebeh

I miss my mom =( She's gone to do Umrah since yesterday, she goes Umrah ever year since 2005... Hahaha... I know, it's not even 24 hours and I miss her badly already... Well, you guys would too... That is, only if you are extremely close to your mom... Anyways, everyday, I would come home and smell the aroma of her cooking. I 'll kiss her cheeks for about 5x a day. Her daily question, "Apa kabar si Badang?" We would have a fun conversation and joke around or watch TV together... Now, I'm not gonna have that for 12 days! Well, she had a safe flight[Alhamdullilah] and she arrived at Mekah at approximately 3:50pm... Brunei time is at 8:50pm... Enjoy your time mom and I Love you to the infinite!Ohh, and I don't care if you think this post is "Manja" cause this post shows how close I am with my mom... It's a mother-daughter bond that only a few people have... So, I'm considered lucky! =) Some of you are gonna relate to it and some of you don't, so, I don't friggin' care...=)

XOXO

Zira Lee [L] Den Blanco

0 comments: