CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged!

3 Golden Rules

• State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself

• The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

• No tag backs (:

1- Hairy guys "Ewws!" me.

2- I like a natural look better.

3- I want to travel around the world.

4- I don't want nor like to have many exes.

5- I love to be creative, sing, cook and bake.

6- I don't hate some people, I just dislike them {Big difference}

7- I've only revised less than 10 times at home {True!}.

8- Peoples first impression of me - very innocent {Hah!}.

9- I'm really addicted to Ak Mohd Kamarul Kamar B.P.H.R.H.

10- I love to run but I don't like to do so in front of a big crowd.

11- Nobody has ever bring me down and no one can ever do so.

12- I loathe searching and buying fabrics but I love to shop for clothes.

13- No matter how much I eat, my maximum weight is 44kg {But currently I'm 38kg}.

14- I can be very evil and mean if I really dislike you {Happened to a girl once}

15- I've been truly in-love once but I'm more truly, madly and deeply in-love now {=)}

I tag:

Anden, Lil'Fidz and Lutfi

XOXO

2111{L}1991

Zira{L}Anden

0 comments: