CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

The past and the present

**SIGH**

I've just read my old diaries...The year 2005 and 2006...I'm an avid diarist, well, I'm turning back into one...Yes,I know blogs are like diaries but blogs are usually about sharing personal or not stories and diary is just about the owners deepest feelings and thoughts and every single detail of what they do... One fun thing about being a diarist is that we can view back to our past by just reading a book. Some of the written memories are forgotten. So, when we read back, we'll remember. Hahaha, one of my diary was when I just turned 13 and things started to change. I was like any other teenagers, feeling misunderstood by family but unlike some of them, I still loved life. I laughed at all of my "emo" writings. It was kind of silly. What's even more funny is when I wrote:

"There's this group of boys who are like Ka Ninh's age(16 yrs old) and when they almost hit Fitri with a ball, one of them said 'eh...kanak-kanak bh kmu ni!' Kanak-kanak?!Hey,We're already 12 and (...................................) .That doesn't sound like kids!"

Hahaha and to think now, I'm turning 16 and the form 2's which are 11 to 13 years old are kinda kiddies to me... Hahaha, no offense... Hmm, different point of views... Anyways, some of my writings are about when I'm in-love,hahaha... They are soo different from my current writings. I guess it's because my current writings consists of different problems and I've grown more mature. Plus, I'm in a whole different world compared to that past and some of my friends still stays in the writings and some don't, get what I mean?

Note:

(................................) = only girls can know. Content not appropriate for boys. Hahaha

XOXO

2111(L)1991

Zira Lee(L)Den Blanco

0 comments: