CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Chocolate day


Hey, guys, just want to drop off my thanks to my chocolate givers... Ehehe...

1. To my sayang DarlDen,

Thanks for the packet of Ferrero Roche chocolate =), Love you, babe!

2. To Aeman,

Thanks for the nyummy Tolberone... They're one of my chocolate obsession. It turned flat due to the heat and multiple beating, hahaha but it turned back to solid!

3. To Ansyari,

Thanks for the single Ferrero Roche, hehehe, I love Ferrero Roche too.

But no chocolate can beat Cadbury!!!

Hahaha, and ohh, my anden was sweet today =) He gave up his chocolate to Nyra

[Nyra!I'm gonna kill you and steal that Tolberone chocolate!] Hahaha **Sinisterlaugh** kidding...

Ohh, and darling, please do be careful when you work at the the voluntary special Olympics tonight,ok? I mean, you're carrying this and that, blablabla but that's mighty kind of you to volunteer =) I would've joined but you told me at the last minute wa...

XOXO

1991[L]2111

Zira[L]Anden

0 comments: