CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey,I feel like another poem is coming!!

I'm waiting for the sun to rise,
But it's still the moon that is shining,
When will tomorrow come?

I want to sleep now,
So time would go faster,
and I can meet you

But on the other hand,
I don't wanna go to sleep,
due to two reasons:
One,
I'm not sleepy,
Two
We are messaging!!!
and I don't want to end it.

Readers,
This is Dayangku,
I'm a person who thinks of Awangku 24/7.

Readers,
This is Nurul,
I'm a girl who is missing Kamar badly.

Readers,
This is Hazirah,
I'm a lover who is madly in-love with Kamarul.

Readers,
This is Zira,
I am being totally "angau" about Anden.

Readers,
this is Miss Lee,
and I need Mr. Blanco right away!!

Btw, I miss "that" Awangku, not the other "Awangku" and oh, I want "that" Blanco... Not the other 8 Blanco's, especially not that "one"... Hahaha, ohh, how I enjoy making complications, people who knows us personally won't be confused though.

XOXO

Zira Lee[L]Den Blanco

0 comments: