CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Treasured day =)

05:45 PM, 21-08-2008, Thursday


21st August of 2008 is one of the most greatest and happiest day for me on 2008 =) Here's a clue,it's a start of a new relationship and a new fresh page with my one and only Anden... It was on Thursday and we had our first lunch date at Jollibee... After searching and failed to find this UK educational thingy, we decided to watch a movie, "You don't mess with the Zohan" It was soo damn funny but really 'yellow-ish' and guess what?Sir Johnny Lim was also there!!! I was supposedly to have my computer extra class that afternoon but Syukri was also there, so nyehh, anyways, I'm not the only one who didn't attend. Judy also didn't attend...Did you, Nyra? Anyways, it was our first movie date =) The first movie we watched was with almost the whole 5A's...


Sigh {Dreaming Away}


Before he popped the question, he gave me this beautiful dolphin necklace. He knows that I'm really into animals...



We also had a ring engraving. That item will never leave our sight! If we cant wear it, we make it as our necklace.




For example:

Anden has a football match, he's the schools goalkeeper, yo! Hehehe...He would put the ring into a necklace

His idea... I love it =) I mean, I do baking and cooking, for sure I'll have to take my ring but now, I can use it as a necklace..

We went there and here. Then, we crashed into my sister, Fina, Whooops! Hahaha, but she knows about us and she's so totally cool with it... I had to leave early due to Economics tuition... Anden also had to go early anyways, since he's a voluntary worker for the special Olympic{soo nice of you =)}



I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! =)


XOXO


2111{L}1991

Zira Lee{L}Den Blanco

0 comments: