CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mama is coming baaack~

Mom's coming back home at 9am tomorrow! Yess!! That means I'll only have Computer Studies tomorrow but of course, I'll still be coming for the extra classes. Some of you may ask why don't I just stay at home. Well, it's because of this, everyone in my family knows about this. Since this year may be my last year in S.M.B[Amiiin...] I would like to have my attendance record to be 100% and so far, it still is! Yeah! Anyways, can't wait for mom to come back. She phoned me and told me a lot of things. Can't wait to hear more from her tomorrow and ohh, she asked this;

"Apath kabar sii Badang?"

Hehehe...Btw, I really love this picture. We looked like a wedding couple... in the form of school uniform and the background theme is school, well, we can make that theme as "most memorable place" and "first meeting place", right?Hahaha...Anyways,great thanks to our photographer, A.Munirah Ali.



Note:

Nyr, can you be my photographer on my wedding day? Pleeeease, I'll give you a big piece of our wedding cake, I promise...Hahaha... =D

Ohh, btw, big thanks to my lover =) He made a special poem just for me. Thank you, it was a really beautiful poem =) Hehehe, we both love creating poems, don't we? Love you...

XOXO

1991[L]2111

Zira[L]Anden

0 comments: