CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday



I don't know what's wrong with my brother


We had a birthday party at Daniel's house last week, Friday... Our little cousin is growing up. I wasn't really enjoying myself, though. Most of our cousins were not there. We were supposed to come at night. The afternoon was for the mother's side. I'm on the father's side. Anyways,we talked, joked and be our be naughty selves. Oh, and I messaged with him =). We were all BORED! Me, Amir, Fitri, Rafi and EdEd. Extremely bored!


Sufi under the table


Adorable, right?



Fitri and Rafi,


Sorry, they're not available! Hahaha...


We went to Fitri's house afterwards. It's just a few minutes walk. Just took about 3 minutes. We then decided to play Frisbee and rugby.Hahaha,my attire was soo not the cut!


This was my attire, hahaha...

Then, we watched "Twitches too" and "Camp rock" I didn't finished watching camp rock though cause my mom came. It was at 8:18pm...


[2111] Z & A [1991]

XOXO


Zira Lee

0 comments: