CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturday

**Geography tuition**

I came early today. BlaBlaBla~ Tuition started, Lutfi and Abib sat at my back and we cracked up... Like really cracked up... We were like really noisy. That's the first time that I was noisy in Geography class... Other class, yes, except for Economics, Sir Wan kali a... I mean really, in every after five minutes, we would laugh... It's either something that the other one said, reacts, do or joked. Haha... Lutfi had a lot of crazy, funny stories. Haha, I can't forget his face when it turned red because he laughed too much. Haha..

Me and Lutfi



Lutfi and Abib




Abib = Concentrate on the phones

Lutfi = Hmm, where is he looking at?

Us again!



Case inda tau apakan dibuat


Click!Click!


Nira

Messaged her while telling him. Thanks for the confide and comfort.

=)


Crushie

Messaged him. He didn't reply. then, he called, he told me that his batterry died and he rushed to his house and almost fell. Thank you for the comfort. You made me happy.

=)


Lutfi

Thanks for the confide, dude!

=)



XOXO


Zira Lee

0 comments: