CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

K.K =)

I'm in-love... In-love... So, so in-love... I really am... Haha... I can't believe that I can be in-love like this again. I thought that I'm gonna be in-love like this only after a long time... Haha, I really did... I'm feeling really lucky =)... and it's all just because of a prince... MY prince, to be exact... Haha... I don't know why I'm blogging this...Hmmm, actually, I think I do know why... I did this because I know that he'll be reading it, you know who you are, **Secret code** =D I want you to know that you're making me really happy and I feel really special =) I can't wait for you to create your first post and I also can't wait for that day to come.... Honestly, you're the first of many things to me... =)

I'm craving for chocolate..Nyummm...Ehehe...Sorry, this is my "chocolate month" You see, I always have different cravings for every month. This month, it's chocolate. The funny thing is, everytime I go to a shop, I don't crave for chocolates but when I arrived home, I craved for them like crazy!Haha... Tomorrow, for sure I'll buy them! Even though if the cravings are not there! Haha...

Musics:

~I love, love, love the song "Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold.~

~ I also like Taylor Swifts song "A place in this world"~

~Oh, I am also in-love with Aerosmith song, "I don't wanna miss a thing". Yeah, I know that it's a decade old already but who cares? What matter is, that someone and me connects to this song =)~

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: