CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

C.Science tuition

I had a Combined Science tuition at 8am today. Came around 8:15... Haha,yeah,I know, late...It's a habit of mine. I try not to do it at school though cause there's a rule called "Late slips" At school, I usually came before the subjects teacher arrives and after the class teacher leaves [if I'm lucky, she's still in the class].So, maybe that doesn't really count as late. I mean, late is when after the subject of the first period starts, right?Anyways, at today's tuition, I was the fourth to arrived.The others? Huh~Lebih late ler...

My paper, front and back pages are filled

We studied bout P.D, current electricity, blablabla~ Haha, see the love drawing on my paper there? **Points** That time, I was over the top thinking bout him. Everytime I think of him, I would draw loves [only in classes], if there's no paper, draw on the tables[but I have to erase them afterwards, vandalism la~,Haha],aiyaa~ I did that soo much already waa... There was this time, my paper was filled with loves until there was no more spaces! So, if you guys happen to see me rubbing my table, faham-faham la...Ehe...

Sir Lutfi [sounds catchy, eh?]

Tutioness Zyra and Dyra

LUTFI TAKES OVER THE CAMERA
[Except for the cupcake!]


Break-sy Time



The Oreo cupcake looks so nyummy! So, I bought it. Then, after taking a lil bite of it, I was like "Yugh!"


My nescafe and Ms.Mosh's pencil case[I think]

Study-ing

[Hey... I'm a good student! But so not hard-working...Haha]

What are those two guys doing?

Bam and Fatin:

Exchange class?

Ash:

Boy!Where the heck are you?!

Ohs,I have to get ready for my Computer project extra class now! **Sigh** Bye-bye nappy time. We're going to have this extra until the end of August. From 2pm - 4pm. Dyamn~ Haha!

XOXO
ZiraInLove

0 comments: