CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A day at school

We thought that there would be an extra class for us today. We really did! But when we checked the timetable[which was given for the class ONLY], it turned out to be the other groups extra day, none are ours. Anyways, Emma and I decided to stay. I told her if she stays then I'll stay. I have my reasons to stay. One, revise with Emma. Second, bored. Third, ehehe, CRUSHIE... Eisseh...Haha...He has to go to his extra class though. It was really fun to stay and revise at school! Emma and I would like to do it again. With Nira and Judy joining, of course. Oh, and also Amal and Abella. And probably some of the boys whom we are very close to.

Emma concentrating in Chemistry

Waiting at grandstand

We laughed, we cracked and acted crazy. Haha, I was hyper! As usual...Oh,btw,crushie,bout our song, I told Adie not to give it to ANYBODY =) If not,I'll murder him! Haha=)

XOXO

ZiraInLove

0 comments: