CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One of my best friend

Wanna know one of the people that I truly love in this cold but yet, lovely world? That person who loves purple and chocolate. She, who dreams of becoming a graphic designer and has the talent. A girl who is funny and hard-working. I may only know her for almost 2 years but I feel like we've known each other since forever. This is a poem done by me, created especially for you:


When I'm sad,
You make me smile,
When I needed a friend,
You were there.


When I'm worry,
You'll comfort me,
When I'm happy,
You'll be happy for me


When I was frust,
You feel mad,
When I'm madly in-love
You'll smile


Thank you,
For always listening to my problems,
Thank you,
For understanding me,
Thank you,
For always being there for me,
Thank you,
For caring about me


You showed me,
That you're a rare friend to find,
Thank you God,
For letting me have this friend


I love you,
Not in a lesby way,
I don't want to lose you,
Cause you mean a lot to me


Dayang Amal Munirah Bte Hj Ali
I'm here for you,
If we are separated in the future,
Just remember this,
I forever will be there for you

=')



XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: