CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My treasured memory


Last Saturday was one of the best day of my life and I will definitely treasure it. I guess I have to thank Emma and Ansyari for making that "phone throwing" bet. Because of them, we had to hold hands. The bet was for us to hold hands for only 10 minutes but we held for more than that. We didn't want to let go. It sure bums me when we had to let go...Hahaha... Oh, and it wasn't just that which made me happy... He said something special, something that I treasured, those words that shows how I feel about him, those three words from him which I truly believed.

Poem for you:

I'm happy and brightened,
and you're one of the reasons,
He created a hole in my heart,
But you successfully healed it.

It's you who made me forget him,
Not the karate boy,
Not the computer kid,
Not even that bad boy guy,
Nor the 808 guy.

I never knew nor expected,
That you,
Who acted as my prince in a fairytale,
Turns out to be my reality prince.

I love you,
and I'm not afraid,
To tell the whole world,
It's true.

It's not easy for me,
To say those three words meaningfully,
To just anybody,
But it's easy for me,
To say those words meaningfully,
To those who I really love.

I adore you,
I miss you,
I love you,
I've found what I've been searching for.

Thank you, God.

XOXO

ZiraInLove Lee

0 comments: