CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ak Zulhadi

Hadi, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart. I gave our relationship a chance for two weeks and five days already. Its suffering me to know that you think that I still love you. I lost our leather "galang". Maybe I left it in the plane but I swore that I was wearing it. My friends said that it was a sign. Then, I told myself, if I can post this video(which I'm totally clueless on how to do so), I have to end it now and guess what? When I clicked the "preview", there it was, the video, successfully posted in my blog. Then, another coincidence, YOU onlined at the same time... I'm sorry... I really am. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for doing this.

I also don't think that "all" the character that you want in a girl is in me. I love to hang out with my friends and you often try to control. You a
lways tell me to sleep early but I enjoy sleeping late. I have a lot of boy pals whom I like to joke around with and you can easily misunderstand. You told me that you took all of my friendster pictures. It kinda shows that you're really into me. I know that you always go out of your class to see me walk around but then again, you never even bother to go to my class. Sometimes, I feel like you dont trust me.

I'm sorry for fading your smile when we chatted. I really am. I realize that I better tell you now. We're better off apart. I'm sorry that I chose to break you're heart.... Anyways,you've been wonderful and you were a big part of my life but things didn't worked out as I dreamt. I dedicate this song to you. Its how I felt about you. God, why am I crying now? I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... this is for you:

Ina - I wanted you...



I'm really sorry,

Zira Lee

0 comments: