CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Computer Project Extra Class

Computer project? I had tons of ideas. I hope they're acceptable. The time passed by soo fast. Pictures? Yes, I have them but only a few. I was too busy to take pictures but not too busy to message with him... Haha, apakan?

Smiling Zira

Why was I smiling?

Because HE messaged =D

...Judy...

Sorry that you have to wait for 30 minutes. Hehehe, Nira and I didn't know that you'd be coming early.

...Nira & Zira...

I Lurve you two! Haha... Haiyaa, why does the other girl has to be a P.O.A-ians a?Haha...Anyways, I came around 2:15. Again, late 15 minutes... Huhu, but I was the last person to go home.Waaa!!!
[Alangkah indahnya jika si bisdia ada?Haha]

The three lasts:

Syukri[4:20-ish]

Nira[4:35-ish]

Zira[4:51]

Huhu, I miscalled at 4:oopm sharp! Thank God there's Sir Johnny, waiting for all the students to go home. Poor him... Last time, when he asked what extra time we wanted, I suggested "From 2pm to 5pm?" He said, wide-eyed "Aaa?5??" but now, he still have to be in school from 2pm until 9 more minutes to 5pm. Sorry, sir~ Yeah, I was mad at my mom but she's my mother. So, whattaheck with that stupid feeling?! I don't feel made anymore. Being angry just because of that is such a waste of energy. I'm better off with spreading joy and happiness! Happy! Happy! Happy!,haha =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: