CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another drama

I found out the truth... I feel bad for thinking negative things about him. It wasn't his fault. It was his two selfish so-called friends fault. I don't know what the hell was their problem. Make that, "her problem". His other friend who is a guy only do things he was ordered to do. I guess he got brainwashed. Doesn't he feel guilty to do that dreadful thing on his own friend? How bout her, doesn't she fell ashamed? Well, she should be! I feel bad for pushing him away... For avoiding him... For making him think that I hate him... He wanted to communicate with me. He tried to bring me to the movies, he just wanted to have a relation with me, even just as a friend. I found this whole thing hard to believe but thinking again, a lot of things now make sense. I shan't tell anyone about this[sorry, crushie] Some already know though. Why am I not telling? Cause one day, the truth will reveal by itself. If it's not on this earth, it will be in the afterlife. God will bring justice!

POSITIVE(+) THINKING

Then again, looking back at this tough, bittersweet and painful road, I'm grateful that I have my loyal friends and, in the end, I gained someone new in my love life and she hates it! I can tell... Hah! Serves you right!

"Segalanya ada hikmah di sebaliknya..."

I still don't hate her. Yeah, she stabs me from the back and she acts as a friend to me. She doesn't know that I know. I dislike her now but I don't hate her. I guess I'm not a hater. I never will be...

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: