CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Like.Love.Like.Love

I LIKE IT WHEN:

1. You talk
2. We have a conversation
3. You play the Rubics cube
4. You wink at me
5. You stare at me
6. You call my name
7. You miss call me
8. You message with me
9.You call me on the phone
10. We are close to each other


I LOVE IT WHEN:


1. You sing our song
2. You make me feel like I'm your only one
3. You spend time with me
4. You hold my hand tight
5.You look deep into my eyes
6. You kiss my hand
7. You say those sweet and heart-deep stuffs
8. When we do things together, no matter where
9. When you concentrate only on me
10. You say "I Love You"


10 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT YOU:


1. You're very cute
2. You're a hardworking person
3. You love animals as much as I do
4. You're friendly to the max
5. We agree in almost everything
6. You're very athletic
7. You are very responsible
8. You remember what I wear
9. You are mixed Cantonese, Indonesian, Malaysian,etc
10. You listen and understand


10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:


1. Your laugh
2. You remember our important days and memories
2. Your eyes
3. Your smile
4. Your sense of humor
5. Your care for me
6. Your ability to make me smile
7.You have a very kind heart
8. You get along with my pals
9. You make me feel more special than any other guys I've dated
10. You made me fell in love with you


Darlden,


I'm sorry for making you think that I'm angry at you today. Anyways, I miss you in every single second. I know you're smiling when you're reading this. Your smile means a lot to me =) I love you! You have my heart now. So, don't lose it. I doubt that you'll lose it though. Love you! =)




XOXO


[2111] Z&A [1991]


Zira Lee

0 comments: