CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

School counselling day

We had a counselling for all O'level takers...There were 28 groups and we used the form 3 classes. My group was k6 and my class was in F3M. **Sigh** Not in the same group as his but the good thing is, his group's class is my class neighbour's[group k5,room F3L]Thank god I'm in the same group as Nira! It was a real fun... I spent a lot of time with him but I still wish we had more time...Hehe...Every chance that we have, we would meet each other, like what Nira said, we were clingy at that time. Hehe... anyways, we did a lot of activities. So fun! Too bad that Judy wasn't attending. Haiyaa, so rugi la you! We did a singing, arts, trick question paper[Huh!] Haha... and lotsa more...Well, I guess thats all =)

[2111] Z&A [1991]

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: