CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Second day

I had my ELite class first. Mrs. Caroll was back and we had some sonnet revision. Confusing yet fun. Oh, Nira and I went to the library during our PS time. We sat on the second floor and the view was beautiful.

PS time


Psychology

Teacher Salina gave us back our MCQ homework. The homework which I did not gave my fullest attention. Antam saja. Luckily, I got 8 out of 16. Hahaha, 50%. Next homework, I'll give my fullest attention! Hopefully.


I look tired. Well, when you slept at almost 1AM, why wouldn't you be?




Economics


No electricity flow in that class. Aiyaiyaa, so hot! So, we went to the library instead, yeay! =D No studying required! Hahaha ;)










Zita and I stayed in the library until approximately around 2:30PM. We "Chatter... Chatter... Chatter" Hahaha ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: