CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday to one of the people I love the most in the whole universe, my mom =)

You shower me with your love,
Give me what I want,
Even though when I didn't asked you to,
Like every daughter would say to their moms,
You are the greatest mother a daughter would have,
I love you.

Others love you,
Cause you're their kind friend.
They love you,
Cause you're their beloved sister,
Both of them love you,
Cause you're their hardworking daughter,
The other two loves you,
Cause you're their understanding daughter-in-law,
He loves you,
Cause you're his beautiful wife,
We love you,
Because you're the reason we are here,
We thanked God,
That we came from your womb,
We all love you,
You are the sunshine to our cloudy times,
And happy birthday.

Every year, we, of course gave her presents. Last year, I gave her a home-made card with poems and my own flairs of creativity in it. She seemed to love it more than any other material gifts I have given her before. I loved it better too since they're not sold anywhere and came from the heart. No money can buy creativeness. This year, two of the poems are on the above. I haven't given her yet because I'm still designing the card. I wonder what the others are giving her. Amir bought her something already. I'm not sure what but I bet it's beautiful like last year's. I bet dad's buying her a handbag. Mom loves handbags. Dad bought her another Bonia handbag last year but mom isn't really the 'branded conscious'. Anyways, we all enjoyed our family dine out last night. I wouldn't trade any woman for this woman. I'd be stupid if I do so. I mean, really, why would anybody wanna trade their mother for someone else?

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: